Friday, December 5, 2008

...



--

I don't want a lot for christmas
There is Just one thing I need.
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the christmas tree.



Not really a big fan of christmas, but a huge fan of My Chem. Yesterday, I listened to "All I want for Christmas is You", the my chemical romance version. SO HARDCORE. lol not really. It's a bit like headfirst for halos, in terms of Chord progression. Oh and the chorus is REALLY similar to Give 'em Hell, kid. I guess Mariah Carey's one of their inspiration, no?

Well with all the Christmas hype here I decided that I will DRAW for christmas. Something related to X-Mas....
Like X-Man.

Yeah, that's it I'll draw X-men.

--

Damn it that song is really catchy. It's inside my head. Like Lump.

--

PANIC.

Singapore General Hospital show is in 12 days time and we haven't practiced for -counts fingers- 2 months!

Oh and welcome the new bassist-hafiz!

It's really panicking.
Thishanth said the Gig Amps are only for GUITARS, none for bass. And we need to rent a bass and a drumset. According to Shanice, Bass=$15 and Drums=$150.
PER DAY.

ARRGH.
If any of you is cool enough to own a drum or bass, call me. I NEED it.
and Jun Da is all Sian to go to the show 'cause he's scared he'll screw up. ARRR.

--


I just had this strong urge to drink milk.
Bye