Saturday, December 6, 2008

NOT. GOING. TO. WORK

This is not going to work.
This is staying at home, and not going to work.


geez.

--
Sometimes I wonder whether I should do it or not.
In this post, I will remove any he/she and replace it with an it. Also no reference to any noun would be made, so that my privacy is safe.

I wonder whether I should do it or not. Would it respond positively or negatively? With a "Shaddup XD" or "w/e". It's really confusing. ARR. I used to be able to do this. Maybe it's just too high of a level for me. Well, one step ahead that is. There are some times in life where you've been and you see someone else doing it. I'm sure you'll say, 'cause I did, "I've been through that phase". Looking at it, no, I'd rather not.
Maybe I'm jealous yes. But I'm not desperate.




Scratch that I am desperate. It's the last straw. Just do it. √ (That's supposed to be a tick but whatever.
--
Ok I'm over the emo thing now. Just like clement put it (on his blog) "I OFFICIALLY CONCLUDE THAT, SLOW MUSIC MAKES ME EMO. D:"

It's quite true really. Well, not slow music but love songs, which is practically EVERY song these days. Except for green day. Now thanks a lot Mrs *, I can now only listen to green day. D<

Oh and my dad just got a new Breadmaker, which is much better than the old one. Although the bread is still kinda soggy. And grainy.

You know how to kill a person on a plane? Make a shiv. A shiv is a homemade knife. Like the ones you see on TeeVee on prison movies where they make their own knives. That's a shiv. If I was able to make a shiv, I could make it onboard (in the toilet maybe? o:) and start killing. Teehee :D

--
Before I die listening to All I want for Christmas is you (The My Chem version, Duh!), I shall post about today's prac.

PT
Played soccer. Went up to the parade square 'cause some guys took the field.
A LOT OF CLOSE SHAVES. A lot of times the ball nearly fell off the parade square. And it did once. Thanks a lot shane. But luckily there was no car down there. Oh and seniors came one by one hahaha. First Shijie came and I took him. Then justin came and hendrik took him and last was bing xing. Saved a few goals but let in a few after fooling around.

Note to self: DON'T try to do a header when you're a keeper.

Oh and Hendrik scored a goal from the middle of the field. Final score: 6-5

PRAC
As I saw at Eugene's blog attendance Sucked. But there's more altoes today.
Hendrik and JonLow took sectionals. Pro la. Likeen feeling down cause he was rejected lol.

[Hendrik]: okay let's do....Jesus song

Lol. Oh and we were making fun of Jonteo's commenting methods.

After I cracked
[Hendrik]: -Points to me- People around there needs to blend more. I'm not pointing at anyone but people around there -moves finger-

lmfao.

In the end, Jonlow didn't do anything (Not even tap) so Likeen went to help Hendrik on that "Guai Lan" part.

[Hendrik]: Altoes are like always the first section to go back from sectionals
[Me]: yeh, 'cause other sections would be like "Aw...Combines" but we're like "YES. YES. FREEDOM. SUCKER"

Oh and coincidentally, we were the first section to finish and come back.

Where are my SLs?...