Monday, December 22, 2008

Damn...

DAMMIT.
I've been banned by cbox, on my own cbox.

For posting nine in the afternoon lyrics.




WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD D:
--
EDIT:
Apparently there's not much to do when it's 2.30 in the morning, staying up, not wanting to do homework. So I went through the archives of some friend's blog and found this quiz. I shall do it. Quizzes are like my nirvana man. I could lie through all of them and you'll all believe it.

But not this one O:

1. In a relationship/single/crushing?
Ans: I've been married for 3 years to this woman who now lives under the sea, searching for the meaning of life

2. Are you happy with your life now?
Ans: Yes.

3. If you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast?
Ans: Yes. But it would be even quicker if it was a she.

4. Have you ever been heartbroken?
Ans: Not literally.

5. Do you believe that there are some circumstances, where cheating love is acceptable?
Ans: Yup. Like now.

6. Would you take someone back if she cheats on you?
Ans: yes. Then make her regret it by cheating on someone else in her parent's house.

7. Have you ever talked about marriage to someone else before?
Ans: Refer to question one.

8. Do you want children?
Ans: No more please.

9. How many?
Ans: I said 0.

10. Have you ever considered adoption?
Ans: Where do you think little Jeremy came from?

11. If someone likes you now, what is the best way for her to let you know her feelings??
Ans: Um, like, my wife reads this. meet me at 6 pm with a glass of rootbeer. I'll accept anyone who does that.

12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Ans: Yuh.

13. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ans: No. But love at first hear? lol whatever

14. Do you believe you can change someone?
Ans: Obama did, so why couldn't I.

15. If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Ans: In the Yellow Submarine.

16. Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
Ans: The original answer my friend gave was "Yes, cuz violence just isnt the way to go". Obviously he didn't know what war he's fighting.

17. Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Ans: I wonder where Maria went.

18. Did you ever wish that you could have had someone, but messed it up?
Ans: ooooo ouch.

19. Have you ever broken a heart?
Ans: Gingerbread cake hearts. Totally.

20. If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy girl you're deeply in love with, what would you do?
Ans: Write a song about friendship.

21. Are you missing anyone right now?
Ans: Uh huh. 'Cause all I want for christmas is you. ;D

You know who you are. You. are the only one who knows the meaning behind :(D~.

SO PUNCH YOUR FISTS IN THE AIR AND SHOUT CARLOS WITH ME.


CARLOS! :(D~
CARLOS! :(D~

JUST SHAVED
:(D

D):

NO
MORE
GOATEES.





I'll give you those black shoes you wanted but promise me one thing; When I get back from Mars please make me your King.♪♫