Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dammit

Ok went bowling just now and I couldn't resist thinking this.

A person who plays bowling is a bowler.




A person who throws a hook ball is a...
Hooker


So to all you *ahem*, bowlers out there, start throwing straights ;D

EDIT:
Bob of course, was shredding everybody. His skill on the track is matched only by his love of a frothy Coffee Bean Quintuple Espresso. Whenever he whizzed by me, all I could make out was a ghostly streak of black and blue checkered flannel, and the hint of a blonde beard tucked messily into a yellow-jacket helmet. He was a Norse God, sent down from the heavens to strike man asunder. This vision has not yet escaped my nightmares.

Omg taken from mychem's website.

I love that Norse God part. 'Cause I've been thinking about that for a while.