Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eep

This is like SYF all over again. It's tomorrow but I don't feel urge-y. D;
--
Ok here's the really final songlist, with extra songs

When Guest Coming in
I don't love you (instrumental)
Good Riddance (instrumental)
Only Gay Eskimo (I know ;D)

Show
My Heroine
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Desert Song
The River
Face Down
Teenagers Solo.

Awesome songlist huh ;D

So performing to 300 doctors according to Nabil isn't that big or scary. Not when there is awkward silence and "I must clap 'cause it's customary" claps. That is my biggest fear. Not screwing up no, I'm pretty confident about the songs but I'm scared that those songs are not exactly the doctors' cup of tea.

But since 300 people is just a third of assembly, it's gonna be fine. But without a strong and handy roadies crew, woah hell I'm gonna have a broken back at the end of the day.