Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Freak Out

Smashing
Pumpkins
is
The Smex.



Lol I didn't realize that it makes SPIT.

Jоиaтнaи◦ said:
what i'm saying is i know some infomation about sectionals from YOUR BLOG
Jоиaтнaи◦ said:
and so i'm telling you that its disadvantageous keeping a blog
Jоиaтнaи◦ said:
and that's one of the reasons to why i deleted it
Jоиaтнaи◦ said:
and because of YOUR BLOG i'm talking to you

Seriously, honestly, from the deepest dwellings in my heart where gollums roam and Anakin Skywalker is gay, I didn't get that.

First, you can't put three ands in a sentence. And second, what the hell am I going to fill that missing 16minutes and 23 seconds I usually read your blog with? Maybe it is disadvantageous to keep a blog but it's fun. It's effing fun. Like doing Cocaine while watching bugs bunny (Which if you are going to try, good luck getting that picture out of your mind).


ZOMG PROCRASTIONATION

I was about to post something funny, but thanks to that Hendrik, i played word challenge thingy on Facebook too long and now I'm stuck with this barely acceptable 6 paragraphed post.

Will post tomorrow.






Pretty or Ugly? Pretty ugly, bob.
~