Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well when you go...

Woah-woaho ho ho woah ho ho.


Hoe.
Sorry.

It's hoe.
--
So many performances coming upp. Singapore General Hospital show is in like, 4 days and we haven't even got a bass yet. Sad story, Thishanth's mum's boss didn't approve the drums 'cause we asked for it so late, so we're playing acoustic show. Arrrghh.

I mean acoustic show's gonna suck if the vocals sucks, and I've got sore throat. Dammitt.
Oh and we need someone to evaluate us tomorrow, so anybody free tomorrow afternoon, contact me at, you know my email.

Oh and the choir performance next saturday. Dayum. Just learn 3 of the new songs yesterday. But the tunes are quite easy so just need to work on the lyrics. How I wish the world didn't have lyrics.
--

Bored?
Yeah me too.

let's watch MADtv. MADTV IS EPIC WIN. epic seriously. A lot of people say it's a ripoff from SNL but honestly, it's much better. The only thing I like from SNL is their "LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT".
--
Just got Rock Band 2 yesterday. Since my 360's got the (dreaded) RRoD, My dad bought a new set (and all the instruments) for the PS3. Stayed up late yesterday playing that hahaha.

I swear one more time I hear "Eye of the Tiger", I'm gonna asplode.