Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whee

Ok I'm good, I'm good.
--
I really like Cliffs of Dover. I know it's really poser to like an artist 'cause he was on guitar hero but hey, there's always Dragonforce.

Here's the lyrics:





















Just kidding, it's an instrumental. So if you have some time, click HERE to hear it. Seriously, take six minutes of your life and listen to the song. Even without lyrics, it's pure awesome. Note that purely part.

Oh read a comment in Youtube
"my mum and I called this "The Happy Song" when I was little cause that's what it is. It's also great house cleaning music. I love this song"

So next time you're doing spring cleaning, pick up Eric Johnson's records and play it.
I swear even if he's ugly.
D:

CLIFFS OF DOVER FTW.
--
I wanna kiss you passionately on your lips...
and move up to your belly.

Ah yes the good old days.
Sec 3 is coming which means new classmates. New classmates of abilities around the same as mine. But the problem is, I suck at maths. No not really. But I'm dead for sure 'cause I'll end up in the last quarter of the class.
--

Urgh I hate emo posts. Not this tho. I mean on other people's blogs. I myself have a heck load of emo posts, just that it's nowhere to be found. I have a secretsecret blog where I pour all my hate to. Oh some of you reader's name is in there too. Muahahaha. If you want to post emoemo posts don't post it on your blog, attention whores. Stop making the world look bad.

You see when you see something bad and it hurts you because of some reason, it's not that bad. No matter what. Well, unless your mother died and you had to live on the streets when you're 14, but you see it made you tougher. Like failing maths. Hahaha. I failed maths. Like midterm. Failed by like 20 points. I got demotivated and depressed and emoed out for the rest of my life.

Just kidding.

So if you want to post intimate stuff that makes you sound like some angsty punk teen, go make a new blog, hide it from any possible links and post there. Trust me, it makes you feel worsebetter.
--
Any of you GFX good? Help me out. Contact me at... you know my email.