Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alif

Kk quick post before I cook my late late dinner.
--
Seems like I won't be doing the left 4 dead review today. Maybe tomorrow. After I finish off the loads of Maths and Chem homework.

-1st crap-
So I went jamming (again) with Thishanth, who bought a few people along with him. Uhh they're like 2 notches above me so I just sat there and randomly copied what Russell was doing. Played some songs I only know how to do half of. Then went to MacDonalds for Dunch. All of those while holding my bladder's urges.

-2nd crap-
Alright here's the weird google search to my blog of the day: yes man with the hobo
YES he landed on my YES MAN review. Also, the uniqueness of the search (I mean, yes man with the hobo? wtf) adds to the points.

The least unique search to my blog is, again, Felicia Chin. There was another felicia chin fanboy who came to my blog through that search. Maybe, just maybe, when he read the preview and thought I was a girl, since I did state that Johnlee said that I look like Felicia Chin with his specs on, and came to my blog, hoping that I'd have a picture that looks like her that that bloody pervert can fap to.

But no, there isn't, so don't try.

Alright that's it for today. Have fun and humps safely ;D