Friday, January 16, 2009

Holy mother of Goat

Ok I just got a fidjeet thing a few days ago, 'cause I thought it's like a shortcut way of knowing your visitors without the hectic logging into some cranky website that causes my firefox to crash. And you know what's cool?

A few days ago, I randomly posted the intro lyrics to You know what they do to guys like us in prison live version and according to my feedjit, someone actually searched for it and it's the second result.

ain't that cool.



Argh, tired from buying materials to decorate class. They told us to decorate it with the Chinese New Year theme but I don't care. It's easy to make up an excuse for not doing that. Anyway, the color scheme is around the same, so it's not really noticeable that we're not following the damned guidelines.

Oh and met likeen and Jialok on the popular door. Like, Popular's door, not the popular door.

So Me, Alex and Nick was at the right door and they were entering through the left door. Saw LK and ran to him and told us they were also buying materials for classroom decorations. I assume they were chosen 'cause they're both in AEP.

So spent like an hour there deciding on the color scheme, which paper/board to use and any extra cool stuffs to buy. There is this damn cool small note thingy which they use to write notes but only like, one fact per paper. We're gonna use that for the contact info of class member. Damn coool. :D

Spent 34 bucks plus, could've been 30 dollars but I switched a lot of stuffs around. Like I bought more boards. Urrghh.

And did you realize, my post is WAY more productive when I list stuff. Or is it that I read Cracked too much...

Oh well, tomorrow's choir. I hope it goes well. If Mr Kwei auditions us with that miao miao song, I'd rather die.