Monday, January 19, 2009

Lv-oe

holy crap I'm in love all over again.
With smashing pumpkins.

Their searing solos and awesome vocals (BILLY CORGAN FTW) ttly made my day. So my mum just copied some of her songs onto my bro's computer so I saw this one SP song, Bullet with butterfly wings. Played it, the first verse was

"The World is a Vampire"

It's like holy moley lah. I knew this is gonna be my next My Chem. Well, there's so much in common already anyway. I knew Gerard Way was materialized into Billy Corgan. It's like their childhood music. Most of the MCR material came from Smashing Pumpkins. And Gerard looking like Billy Corgan is a plus.

First time I heard SP was in GHIII, Cherub Rock. Then There is today in Rock band 2, which in the video, they ttly look identical. I think the video was played on one my chem interview and the Youtube comment is "Way too alike" LOL.

Ok shan't be blogging, I shall study Amaths. Damn.