Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Surreal

Had a surreal dream. It's one of the dreams which key events you can remember. Other of my significant dreams includes:

  • In Australia, I had a dream of being loved by another person my age. No identity. gave me a warm hug that melted my heart. Ok sounds cheesy but I dream weird stuff ok? Made me realized I don't have love.
  • That Dream I told you few days before, about the plane crashing and how it nearly came true.
Ok this one goes like this. SUPER SCHOOL ORIENTATED.
Oh all teacher's names change to protect identity, and to keep them from being jinxed by my dream.

A theatre. I was partnered with Zameer Husref, who in real life, only meets me in malay class and while transiting into Bio lessons. Comes in Ms Lim (not her real name). She started teaching weird languages in the form of indices, with the grammatical portion of the language shown in index form (I know wtf. I didn't make my dream ok?). I took down notes like crazy (Probably influenced by what I did in bio class today).

The place is like one of those theatres but instead of the normal chairs, they have block seats, so I couldn't see. Stood on my chair and the teacher started teaching bio. This weird kid sat next to me, holding a huge amphibian-like creature in his had, with a tube connected to the kid's mouth.

Then, Ms Lim, who was in a rush, explained that some babies are born with defects and needs other creatures to depend on. For some reason, she said frogs was the most suitable 'coz of some stuff, but I don't remember. They started passing around the class a baby sewed onto a frog and for some reason, everytime I passed it down (to a small 9 year old blond-haired girl), it manages to go back to my laps. So I decided to pass it to the right (to Zameer's side) but he's taking notes down, so I held it. the I realized that spikes were coming out of the frog's head and that that side is the mouth. I threw it down and the babies' head fell off. Class dismissed.

The next day, I came into the class with Zameer again, this time into the lvl 7 physics lab, and saw Ms Tan and Mdm Low scribbling something onto the board. They too were in a rush. When I look closer on Mdm Low's face, it was peeling and has thick crusty parts that already peeled, like it was burnt. When I looked at the board, I realized that it was the same notes as yesterday. I tried to reach for my bag but it's too far and my body was exhausted. So I told Zameer to take HIS notes but he refused to entertain me. Then I felt a sharp pain in my arm and I saw light. Then I woke up.

Ok IF this story ever came true, a few points:
  • Ms Lim (None of these are their real names, so don't go ASSuming stuff) will be teaching some foreign, native language.
  • I'll have a weird encounter with frogs, and might possibly be hurt by them
  • I'm gonna meet zameer a lot.
  • Ms Tan will help Mdm low in the near future
  • Mdm Low will get a skin-related or fire-related accident soon
  • and finally, I will hurt my arm.
REALLY surreal.
I don't know, these stuffs are kinda stuffs that I watched a few days ago. Or is it because I listen to Smashing Pumpkins too much recently. Oh, oh, here comes an equation

Thoughts in your Mind (T) + Dreaming (D) x The Number of times you listen to smashing pumpkins a day (ySP) = Hallucination (H), Warped reality(W) (HW=Getting High) - the getting high Part (GH)

so in short: (T + D) x ySP = HW-GH

Ugh..
--
Today was full of events. Another event I particularly remember was GETTING SPIT ON.

Ok Let me tell y'all another story.
So I have been sitting around with Eugene, Ryan and Justin Goh for a while. Then I drank my Peach Tea. Clement comes into the scene and Ryan called Eugene a whore. Trying to hold back my laugh, I accidentally (ACCIDENTALLY) sprayed the water in my mouth towards justin, ryan and Eugene.

When I was apologizing to Eugene, I realized that Ryan was gone. I looked back-his mouth was full of water. Sprayed me on my face. So Clement was laughing like a freak and I wiped my face onto his shirt. Woah buddy he got angry. So he kinda did the same to me. Sprayed my face with water and poured water from his water bottle to me.

Ok I was wet. Then decided to let Karma decide what to do.

Called Eugene kabutops and then Eugene called Ryan bidoof. Played around with names a little. Clement comes into the scene and I called him pikachu. SPRAYED me with the water on his mouth and ran.

Then I shouted, " Karma will get you!"

And then

BAM


Karma struck.

A car reversed on the General office side of the parking space. ALMOST hit clement. Clement stopped on his tracks. I can hear a voice telling him off. Woah buddy Mr Maran was in the car. He said what's the problem, what's the problem. So I went towards him where clement is standing then Eugene and Ryan followed.

Mr Maran told clement off for running in the carpark and disregarding his own safety. And how clement's shirt was not tucked in and how we were kinda old to play catching. He asked us whether we were playing catching then we all said no.

Hahaha owned. Clement looks quite pissed afterwards.
--
I replaced the Cbox's lousy smileys with deviantArt smileys. Check them out. Type jokerplz.
EDIT: Here are the list of codes you can use

seriousplz --Joker Smiley
pringlesplz --Pringles Man smiley
:( --Huge :( face
OMGWTF --That face you make when your wife says "I'm pregnant"
blushplz -- Blushing face
happyplz - -Happy face
hitlerplz --Happy hitler!
itachiplz --Itachi Smiley
O: --O:
;) --Wink smiley
:Paranoid: --Paranoid smiley (personal fav, baby)
:O --Inversed O:?
:clap: --Applaud!
headbang --Self explanatory
lolololol --What you do when you rofl
8D* -- In Love
spork --Sporks Rocks
>( -- Angry
:| --Neutral face / pissed face
^_^ --Lousy emoticon transformed into nice one
:D --:D
>D --Evil smile
:notfunny: --Sarcastic Laugh
:starempty: --No star
:starhalf: --Half a star
:star: --Full star!
:glomp: --hug!
D: --Ohnoes!
:hug: --Give me some man love.