Friday, January 23, 2009

OM NOM NOM

Damn, girl, you must be a hollow. You make my zanpaku-to go bankai.

I've been too much into internet meme for the past 2 years. I mean, I took a 3 different meme quizzes and wtf I get all of them. I need to stay off the memes guys. But srsly, it's like the funnest thing to do when you have nothing to do. Search google for that particular meme and parodies of it will come out. My fav meme so far is the Rickroll and "So I herd u liek Mudkips". Oh and count in the O RLY?, YARLY, and NU WAI owls.

Girl you must be a polynomial equation cause I don't know what I wanna do to you first.

Damn I'm a nerd.
--
Ok CNY Celebrations today. Day started of normal. Went for Malay class, watched the movie and then copied down the Comprehension questions. Damn I hate malay comprehension. They're not that hard, just tedious.

During assembly, Ms Tan called me some weird name like Fali or something. Since Nick and Alex (who supposedly has h*ad l*ce and told me not to spread), our monitors didn't come, me as a secretary had to bear the responsibility of taking attendance. Turns out, the only absentees are the two damned monitors. One, the guy with the h*ad l*ce and the other one who spells "Monitor" as "Moniter".

For Geography, received our class test. The whole class just completedly phailed. Well, the 26 people that are in the class anyway. So he explained on how to get the marks for the question but half the class was too busy burying their heads in their bio workbooks.

Then went for the Celebrations. The classes took some time to settle down so the programmes started kinda late. The concert was another epic phail. Ok let me list the stuffs (yay lists!)
  1. The MCs were barely audible, thanks to a failure in teh PA system. Yes, we did make Jaipal Jokes (Alliteration!) and how he messed up. In the middle of the show, the speakers kinda went "MUAARGHEGH". After the show, Jaipal knew that we made jokes about him, using his psychic powers, and said "That wasn't me".
  2. The Hired Hip Hop dancers. Point numero uno: I wonder why they put such thing in a CNY celebration show. Second point: They weren't synchronized. They're trying so hard, yet not good enough. Which is basically the definition of fail. D:
  3. OUR dancers. Sloppy
  4. Ever since I'm in 3J, I couldn't see anything on the stage. Since we are like the last class on the last row (Yes, row. Stupid matrices). So whatever's onstage is blurry and a pain in the eye
  5. The final sing along took our precious release time. Nobody's singing along and the people who are actually singing are, like number 1, inaudible. JAIPAL FIXIT. And the english pronounciation of the the words are stuck together. Soitkindalookslikethis,butinchinese.
Uhh. But in mah opinion, reason 1 is still the reason the celebration failed altogether. I think there have been occasion where the PA system ttly died. Too much ant-flicking hahaha.

Went jamming afterschool with Ryan and Thishanth.

I swear, I don't ever want to jam for 3 hours anymore, it' too much strawberry (OMG LAME PUN). It's tiring and the last hour or so will be spent in random playing of instruments or switching instruments. Then during that period of time Thishanth usually puts on his headphone and plays the drum to his own music.

So the problem today was that my musical taste and Ryan's musical taste is way off. So we had nothing that we could play in common. Except maybe some Smells like teen spirit. Oh and we played eye of the tiger. Damn funny hahaha. Also made fun of Kurt Cobain's singing in Teen Spirit.

Oh the best part about jamming is in the end. Hardcore punk version of fall for you. Hahaha. But thanks to that my sore throat went from bad to worse, making me sound like Leathermouth Frank. And that's not the best part: It sounds good. For some reason it sounds good. I shall play it next time. :D

Then played I'm yours by Jason (Mraz.) Turned into a sing-along. Oh the do do do part of the song is funny. For some reason. So when Thishanth did the Do do do thing, I laughed. Because it was eerily similar to the original version.

Went to Banquet after jamming. My awful sore throat made me crave for something hot, like your sister Teh Tarik. Then I ordered Chicken Noodle. Talked about how Kenneth (Chua) has lots of girlfriends and the possibility of me having secret girlfriends, three of them. Like all movie stars, I denied whatever's published.

For a reason I forgot, Thishanth and I started talking about engagement in coitus. From this, Ryan randomly shouts Coitus in the MRT station and the MRT. Most of the people there either doesn't know what the hell Coitus is or is too busy playing their PSP.

Went home safely
--
I just realized that this post is just a recount of today. I should ask, which one is better, non-recount post or this kind?