Friday, January 2, 2009

ooh

First day of school in '09.

Being with new classmates is real weird. Like these people you're gonna be stuck with for the next two years, but you don't know any of them. You see some of them during recess maybe at sec 1&2 but never really got to know them. Kinda creepy but this year's 3J is a really weird class. No, I mean weird kids inside (excluding me, yes make the joke).

Oh and this happened at the end of the day

I was walking with Alex towards the school gate when we passed Mr. Zabid
[Mr. Zabid]: Eh Alex, why didn't you go for AEP? Scared of me issit?
[Alex]: Err, no
[Mr. Zabid]: If you want to go come see me.

and a few seconds later, Hao Yang crossed our path
[Mr. Zabid]: Eh, Hao Yang, why didn't you go AEP?
[Me & Alex]: pffft. XD
--
Ok I went a little overboard with the background of the blog. I know it's really low res but it's all the .GIF's fault. You scroll down below those squares and you can see an animated text. Part of the My Chem vid.

Ok I did use some stuff from other people's blogs but it's ttly different, just looks the same. Don't go around flaming me, in advance. :D