Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're no strangers to love...

Ah yes rickroll, the internet's source of happiness. I once got rickrolled like 4 times in a day by Hendrik. Reading his now defunct blog, he posted fake links (damn) that leads to that dancing maniac.
--

Talking about significance (go back a few days), I feel like blogging but there's nothing to blog about. So....

here comes a list.



MY TOP 15 POSTS OF 2008

No I'm not going to write about other people's blogs. It's about my blog yes? 'Cause you're here to read MY blog. Some of you were here when it was born, came through relink or came from other people's blog. Nonetheless, I'm sure none of you read every post I made. So here's some of my favorite posts, with the extra dirt you never knew.

15. Light
This is when I realized the truth about something. Something very dear and that something nearly became god of a new society....yagami.

14. hoenoes
Ok get this. I've booked a studio that monday, which costs like 16 bucks per hour, and suddenly there was prac on that day. First time I ponned prac intentionally, I think.

13. I judge all you bloggers.
Haha. The title was taken from Tre Cool, who said "I judge all you drummers" in the Bullet in a Bible DVD. This was the first time I realized it was necessary to remove my blog from search engines. If I did post some sensitive stuff and someone gets here searching for something in that topic, BAM baby, flame war.

12. I wore my coat with gol-CRACK-lining
Speech day rehearsal. I remember there was a lot of things going on. This post was written in a chaotic state of mind. Which I like >D

11. Long Week FTW
First day of some term I forgot. I think it was semester two. Yeah it was a REALLY long day. Oh this was after olomouc, so I posted the pokemon names of the (at that time) sec 1s and 2s. Ah yes good times, good times.

10. 100
The 100th post. Did a 100 Qs quiz there. But I remember there were a few Qns missing so I got lazy and answered randomly for the other questions. hahaha.

9. I hate/love my shoe

School was ending and the atmosphere was getting a bit hyper. A few people and I were making quotes, subliminal ones, and wrote it on the two whiteboards I brought to school. We should do that more.

8. I can't control my mind since I've been told to.

Headaches. Wrote about all the bad headache I've been getting. Everytime I read this post I feel like sleeping. No clue why.

7. Gurg.
A rather recent post. Made a list about zombies hahaha. I think this is the first "list" I've made. Wait...

6. We suck live
Oh yes there is this post about my top 20 links in my bookmark. The title is something inspired by dragonforce, who kinda sucks live a little bit. I also have a secret blog by that title-not the link tho'. Bored? Read this post and get watchin'

5. Two Left

Second last post before I went blogging cold turkey to study for EOY exams. For some reason I talked about Abercrombie and fitch. For some reason. Scary.

4. Mi Amor
Like I said, the title have no connection whatsoever to the post. Except for the fact that I posted binary codes that spell 'AMOR'. Wrote this a week or so before the SGH show. Listed why I didn't pick certain songs.

3. Yes Man

12 people. 12 people don't read my blog. Wrote a review about yes man after watching it for the first time. I like how I wrote extensively on the plot, and none at the actual review.

2. Longview
Tried to copy Jonteo's type of post in this post. I realize it was really tiring, since I'm easily distracted. So it took me like what, 5 hours to write this including the time to surf other websites inbetween.

1. Remember remember...


















































Just kidding
#1. Remember remember..
Ah yes. Nostalgia. I like this post so much 'cause it reminds me of the good times. I used to photoshop a lot, so my dA is filled with these crap. Hahaha. So if you want anything done from me, call me ;D