Sunday, February 22, 2009

Damn

I hate psychics. Especially if they're named Zameer.

Taken from Zameer's blog.

Alifolology
***********FOOD-OLOGY***************


What is your salad dressing of choice?
Tomato Ketchup. Not a dressing? Who cares.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Barely go out to restaurants. So I can't remember any good ones.

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Rice. Which is what I do.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Vegetarian. I have a fetish for vegetarian pizza.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butta'.

**********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
4.

what color of cell phone do you have?
White and metal.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right. Wished I was left though.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tumor.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Groceries.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Half unconscious counted? No? Then no.

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nah. I like surprises

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
That's not hard...

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
2 years ago. Drunk driving. gragh.

Last person you talked to?
My Fiancée.

Last person you hugged?
Ridfi.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Autumn. All my Autumn pictures are awesome.

Holiday?
In cambodia. Wait, uh London. I like london. Maybe some Essex.

Day of the week?
Thursday.

Month?
I like Novembers. 'Cause there's no worry in school starting.

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Yeah. I shot this bb gun and it missed.

Mood?
Worried. Geog CA is tomorrow and I barely made it through Mangrove forests...

What are you listening to?
Spaceboy-Smashing Pumpkins

Watching?
Real life pokemon.

Worrying about?
CA!

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Computer, wanted to print Jun Da's notes.

What's the last movie you saw?
Pink Panther 2.

Do you smile often?
Too often. I promised myself to smile less but I just can't do it.
Especially if you (according to nabil) have a homo smile like me.

***************QUESTIONS***************

1)Do you always answer your phone?
No. I have a habit of pressing the red button. But I'll prolly call you back.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
That woman who smses at ungodly hours (Shanice)

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
White. So I could scare the living daylights out of people.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don't go to Sonic. If I did, I'd go for that blue thingy.

5) Do you own a digital camera?
Dslr count?

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yep.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is You - My Chem.

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A hug.

9) Can you do push ups?
Yeh.

10) Can you do a chin up?
Nu.

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
What future?

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Whuzzat?

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Nah. But been pulled over though.

14) Do you have an accent?
Yes. A weird one that makes me sound like my mouth's full of spit.

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Spaceboy.

16) Plans tonight?
Meet my new Fiancée.

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Uhhh yuh. Thanks eugene.

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Eraser, stuff for class deco and Discovery Channel Magazine.

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Noep.

20) Current worry?
Geog CA1—whether I have enough time to write

21) Current hate right now?
Global Warming. Though I'm contributing to it at the moment.

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Not yet. Yet.

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
That New year show thing on the floating stage. Was too far from stage so pictures were 100% crappy.

24) What song represents you?
This.

25) Name three people who might complete this?
Um Eugene Nabil and Mr Husref.

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
Making Sammich.

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Where's my underwear.


Oh well, shall finish Mangroves now.