Friday, September 4, 2009

La-wasteoftime-la la la

Wow things have been a waste of time recently. So there is this Army open house thingy I had to go with 3I people on thursday 'cause I couldn't go for it today 'cause I've got friday prayers and stuff. It was really boring. I mean no offence to 3I peeps you guys are great together but I couldn't enjoy it if it weren't with my own class lah. I'm sure if I went today I could kill so much more time. Arrrrr.

hm what else happened. Got back my results. My L1R5 is 18. Must really buck up for SA2. I think my humans need work. Scratch that everything needs work. When holiday finishes. I promise. No procrastination here.

hm hm so what was it today oh yeah. EMD confusion. Jialok wants a few people in for EMD... i don't. Well 'cause that guy (CHIACHINHOWE) doesn't care about choir. Don't think he deserves it lah. And we're overflowing with tenors. Geeeezzz.

That's it basically.

Oh yeah.

nevermind.

goodbye people!