Monday, November 10, 2008

Marine Parade Laybreeee....

Today was the library performance. Meh it's not that great. I can't help laughing in the improvised happy birthday to patrick and jimmy. Lol. And an old boy (So he said) was asking Aaron questions when Cheng Kan made a remark.

"You look quite young for your age"

lol.

Oh btw, that "Old boy" Graduated in 1960. DUDE BE MORE SUBTLE.

I'm in really no mood to blog right now.
But here's youtube vids I was watching just now. It's from Goodness Gracious me. Both of them are Indian clips, cause the british ones are not so funny.

Look here, Ranjeet the red-nosed reindeer!


Oh and another even funnier one. It's not that funny at first but as it progresses, it makes you laugh. I don't even know why it's funny.
Here is "Indian Sex Hotline" (Don't worry, it's safe.)



And the last one, LIC-Lack of Indian Culture. A doctor cures a woman's lack of culture-with several side effects.